Sweet & Savory Mongolian Game Wok
Sweet & Savory Mongolian Game Wok Recipe
Prep & cook time: 30 minutes (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1-2 lbs. Flank Steak, Venison or any Big Game
(leftover meat works great)
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 1 T. Sesame Oil
- 3 Scallions, chopped (some green parts, too)
- 1⁄2 cup Honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 stalks Celery
- 1 lb. bag Baby Carrots
- 2 colored Peppers
- 2 T. Corn Starch
- 2 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Quick Cooking Rice
- Prepare 4 servings of Rice according to directions, and set aside. Cut Meat into 1-2′′ chunks. Saute in Sesame Oil in a wok or large pot on high, until just browned. Stir in Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami, making sure to release any browned pieces from the bottom.
- Mix in Scallions, Honey, cup water and the Red Pepper Flakes. Then stir in the Veggies (cut into 2” chunks), and cook to desired doneness.
- Whisk Corn Starch into c. water, and stir into pot on high for about 2 minutes to thicken. Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds, and serve over Rice.Gourmet Tip:
Move all the ingredients to the outside of the wok or pot, making an empty circle in the middle for the sauce to be dumped in to cook and thicken. Then mix all together.