East Coast Fish Cakes
East Coast Fish Cakes Recipe
Prep & cook time: 35 mins. (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 10 oz. Fish (any leftover or even canned Albacore Tuna or Salmon)
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 2 Scallions
- 1 Lemon
- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Tartar Sauce and/or Fun Mustards (for dipping)
- Mix Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami into 10 oz. Fish (about 2 cups – minced & deboned, of course). Add Miracle Whip, Egg, Dijon Mustard, chopped Scallions (some green parts, too), the juice of 1/2 Lemon (or 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice), and Italian Bread Crumbs. Form into 4 cakes.
- Fry on high in about 1/2 cup pre-heated Olive Oil for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place in a baking dish, and bake at 375º for 20 minutes. Serve with Tartar Sauce and fun Mustards.
Gourmet Tip: Easy Bread Crumb-Making Method: Take any crusty bread or crouton, and hold it on a paper towel. Place flat against a grater, and twist back and forth.