Gourmet Slaw Recipe
Prep & cook time: 20 mins. (8 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang
- 16 oz. chopped Cabbage (chopped Brussels sprouts and broccoli slaw work great, too)
- 3 Scallions
- 1 julienned Carrot
- 1 T. ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar – “from the mother” is best)
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Stir Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang into ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), Sugar & Sour Cream.
- Toss this sauce with the chopped Cabbage (chopped brussels sprouts and broccoli slaw work great, too), 3 chopped Scallions, 1 julienned Carrot. Pecans and Craisins are great, too.
Make it a full meal… Add cooked Chicken and serve with an awesome Bread.
For an Asian flavor: Add 1 tsp. Sesame Oil , and substitute Rice Vinegar & toasted Slivered Almonds.