Sloppy Josephs (Sweet Sloppy Joes)
Sloppy Josephs (Sweet Sloppy Joes) Recipe
Prep & cook time: 40 minutes (12 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1 Packet Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 3-4 lbs. Ground Beef, Venison or Game
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Worcestershire
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Cloves (just a pinch)
- In a large skillet or wok, melt Butter, then cook Meat for about 8
minutes, and strain.
- Add chopped Onion and Green Pepper to the skillet, and saute for about 5 minutes (until translucent).
- Stir in Ketchup, Mustard, Worcestershire, Cinnamon and Teriyaki Ooh-mami Packet.
- Stir ground beef back into skillet. Cook on medium for 15 minutes, and pepper to taste.
Add Ground Cloves a pinch at a time (about 1/16 tsp.) to taste.