Caramelized Roasted Veggies with Bird Breasts
Caramelized Roasted Veggies with Bird Breasts Recipe
Prep & cook time: 30 mins. (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 5-6 Wild Bird Breasts or 3 Chicken Breasts (optional if you want to make it a meal)
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon
- 4 cups cut up Root Vegetables (Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli & Cauliflower work great)
- 1 large Potato
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- In large bowl, mix Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon with Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss with Root Veggies and the Potato – all cut into approx. 1″ chunks. Cut Wild Bird Breasts or Chicken Breasts into 2″ chunks and mix with the veggies.
- Dump in a single layer onto a baking sheet, and roast in 400º oven for about 20 minutes, turning once with spatula during roasting. (Meat should be 160º.)