Peanutty Hoisin Stir Fry
Peanutty Hoisin Stir Fry Recipe
Prep & cook time: 30 mins. (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 5-6 Wild Bird Breasts or 3 Chicken Breasts, Wild Game, Beef, or Pork (leftover meat works great)
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 1 Onion
- 1 Colored Pepper (I like red for color)
- 24 oz. frozen Stir Fry Veggies (or 4-5 cups fresh cubed broccoli, cauli, carrots, peapods)
- Hoisin Sauce (in the Oriental aisle)
- Quick Cooking Rice (or Rice Noodles)
- Sesame Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Prepare 4 servings of Rice or Noodles (unless eating low carb)
- Cut Meat into 1” chunks, and place in a wok or very large frying pan. (If using leftover meat, skip this cooking step.) Cook on high in Sesame Oil until mostly done.
- Remove meat from pan with a slotted spoon, add Stir Fry Veggies (cut into 1” chunks), and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami into Hoisin Sauce and Peanut Butter.
- Add meat back to the wok. Mix in sauce & serve over rice or noodles.Gourmet Tip: Be careful not to preheat “toasted” oils (like toasted sesame oil), as the toasting process already cooked the oil. Essentially, when you use toasted oils in cooking, you’re cooking them again, so your recipes may have a slight burnt taste!