Kids’ Favorite Mac & Cheese
Kids’ Favorite Mac & Cheese Recipe
Prep & cook time: 30 mins. (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon
- 8 oz. Pasta
- 1/4 cup Dry Vermouth Wine (found at any liquor store)
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (or any soft cheese like brie or even Velveeta works great)
- 3 oz. grated Sharp Cheddar (or any sharp cheese like aged swiss or parmesan)
- 1 cup Half & Half
- Preheat oven to 375°. Boil water (salted), and cook 8 oz. Pasta.Gourmet Tip: Put at least 1 T. salt in pasta water, as it flavors and keeps the temperature constant while cooking.
- In a sauce pan on low heat, whisk Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon into the Dry Vermouth Wine, and then stir in the Half & Half, Cream Cheese and shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese until blended & warm.
3. Toss with cooked Pasta, and place in a baking dish. Bake at 375° uncovered for 15 mins.