Big Game Steak Marinade with Grilled Marsala Vegetables & Rice
Big Game Steak Marinade with Grilled Marsala Vegetables & Rice Recipe
Prep & cook time: 45 minutes (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 4 Steaks (beef or game) or Tenderloin
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 1⁄4 cup EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1⁄4 cup ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar “from the mother” is best)
- 1 cup Marsala Wine (or any leftover red)
- 2-3 tsp. Corn Starch
- Veggies for grilling(zucchini, eggplant, onion, peppers)
- Instant Rice
- Whisk Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami into Apple Cider Vinegar and EVOO. Marinate Steaks for 2 hours or up to 2 days.Gourmet Tip:
Marinating flavors and naturally tenderizes meat, so make sure meat is fully submerged. Even better for prepping game… Freeze game in the marinade, so it flavors and tenderizes as it thaws!
- When ready to cook, remove Steaks from marinade, and set aside.
Pour the used marinade into a large sauce pan with the Marsala, and boil for 10 minutes. Then scoop out 1⁄4 cup of the boiled marinade, set this aside in a bowl, and immediately whisk in Corn Starch to thicken.
- Add to the large sauce pan 1 cups water & 2 cups Instant Rice. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Grill Steaks or Game to rare or medium/rare. At the same time, grill 1” thick cut Veggies, basting with the set-aside marinade and salting while grilling.Gourmet Tip:
Do NOT overcook game to “shoe leather,” and let grilled meat sit for a few minutes to seal in juices before cutting.
(red) or rich & buttery Chardonnay (white)
Teriyaki Ooh-mami into meat, and salt while cooking or grilling!