Sweet & Savory Wild Caught Fish Cakes
Sweet & Savory Wild Caught Fish Cakes Recipe
Prep & cook time: 35 minutes (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang
- 10 oz. Fish (about 2 cups – leftover or cooked Tuna, Salmon, even canned)
- 2 Scallions, chopped (some green parts, too)
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped fine
- 1 Lemon (or 3 T. Lemon Juice)
- 2 T. Sour Cream
- 1 T. Soy Sauce
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- ¾ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Tartar Sauce and/or Mustards (for dipping)
- Mix Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang into Fish (minced & deboned, of course). Add the Scallions, Celery, juice of 1 Lemon, Sour Cream, Soy Sauce, Dijon Mustard, Italian Bread Crumbs, and Eggs. Form into 8 patties.
- Fry on high in about cup pre-heated Olive Oil for 1-2 minutes per side to brown.
- Place in a baking dish, and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Serve with Tartar Sauce and fun Mustards – or the homemade Tartar Sauce below-for dipping.
Don’t forget the Sauce! Make easy Tartar Sauce for dipping with 3 T. Sweet Relish and 3/4 Cup Mayo. Add 1 teaspoon each of Mustard & Lemon Juice.
adding cooked Pasta, topping with Bread Crumbs & Cheese,