Cheesy Egg Bake with Sausage or Ham
Cheesy Egg Bake with Sausage or Ham Recipe
Prep & cook time: 45 mins. (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1 lb. sweet or spicy ground Sausage (or cooked, diced Ham)
- ½ Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon
- Onion, Colored Pepper, Mushrooms (if desired)
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 12 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup (Organic is best. Cream of Chicken works, too.)
- Milk (any kind – organic is best)
- 1 cup grated Sharp Cheddar (or Swiss)
- 3 pieces any Bread
- Cut or tear Bread into 1″ cubes, and spread in the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Brown Sausage (with chopped onion, peppers, mushrooms if desired), and drain. Sprinkle over bread in pan.
- Spread grated Cheese (sharp cheddar or swiss work great) over that.
- Whisk in a bowl (by hand or with mixer): Eggs, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Milk, and Spitfire Gourmet Boozy Bouillon. Pour carefully on top, and bake at 350º for 30 – 40 minutes.