Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Broccoli Salad with Bacon Recipe
Prep & cook time: 20 mins. (8 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 3 strips Bacon
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 T. ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar – “from the mother” is best)
- 4 cups (packed) Broccoli Florets
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- Cut Bacon into small pieces, and cook in a small sauce pan. Drain most of the grease, and then stir in Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang, Sour Cream and Apple Cider Vinegar.Gourmet Tip: kitchen scissors work great for chopping bacon.
- Toss this sauce with Broccoli Florets, chopped Red Onion & Raisins.
Make it a full meal with wild game birds or chicken and an awesome bread.