Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecan Crumble
Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecan Crumble Recipe
Prep & cook time: 60 minutes (8 large servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1 Packet Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang
- 4 large Sweet Potatoes (about 4 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Half & Half
- 1⁄4 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- Peel and cut Sweet Potatoes into large (about 2”) chunks. Boil until soft, then drain.Gourmet Tip:
Cut potatoes small enough to boil until soft quickly, but large enough that they don’t take on too much water and lose flavor while cooking.
- Whisk the Spitfire Gourmet Zesty Sweet Tang into Eggs, then add Half & Half, Brown Sugar and Vanilla. Blend all together until smooth, then mix in Butter.
- Place in baking dish, and top with the Pecans and the remaining Brown Sugar. Bake uncovered at 325° for 30-40 minutes.