Lamb & Artichoke Kebobs with Greek Sour Cream Sauce
Lamb & Artichoke Kebobs with Greek Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
Prep & cook time: 30 mins (+marinating time). (4 servings)
YOUR LOCAL FRESH SHOPPING LIST:
- 1.5 lb. Lamb Meat (if getting bone-in leg, make sure you’ll have enough meat)
- 1/2 Packet (about 2 T.) Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami
- 1 Lemon (or Lemon Juice)
- 1 Green Peppers
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Fresh Garlic (jar works great)
- Olive Oil
- Skewers for kebobs
- Whisk Spitfire Gourmet Teriyaki Ooh-mami into the juice of 1/2 Lemon, Olive Oil & Oregano. Slice 1.5 lbs. Boneless Lamb Leg into 1 1/2” chunks, and marinate for 2 hours (or up to 2 days for deepest flavor).Gourmet Tip: It’s always best to marinate in the smallest container possible (like a bag), so meat is fully submerged.
- Make kebobs, saving marinade, with about 12 large Marinated Artichoke Hearts (canned works great) & Colored Peppers, and grill to medium/rare. Makes about 6 kebobs.
Put the marinade in a small sauce pan, and add chopped Garlic. Boil for 10 minutes. Mix in 2 oz. Cream Cheese and 1/4 cup Sour Cream. Salt to taste.